Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spongebob Cake

I....am stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.


A friend could not find a Spongebob cake for a birthday party this weekend. The boy having the party has had Spongebob as the theme for 3 years, so they've already seen them all. Talk about loyalty!


Stupid me says "Yea, I can make you one." Why am I stupid? She lives in Boston. How the heck am I going to get a cake to Boston?!?!? Then I panicked. Can I even make a Spongebob cake?!?!? Holy Moly, what have I done?!


I skipped my workout tonight, bad me, and I went to work on a practise cake.


Isabel...was beyond thrilled. She kept saying "You're a good baker" and "Where's your baker hat?" So cute.




Isabel holds a picture of what I'm going to make.








Mommy's little helper



Cake with icing, and yellow fondant.






I SEEEEE YOUUUU!

(At one point, I gave him a moustache, and evil eyebrows. It was fun.)



See, I'm really making it.



Squeeeee!!




This last picture was taken with my camera phone and sent to a bazillion people.....who I realized were probably ASLEEP! SORRY ALL!!


OK, so HOW DO I GET THIS TO BOSTON?! LOLOL.


No comments: