Monday, August 2, 2010

Cookies for Maine's Nautical Past event

I volunteered a cookie bouquet as a raffle item for a letterboxing event: Maine's Nautical Past, coming up this weekend.

I better hurry up and get these mailed! Not all are going. Some of the "mistakes" are staying right here at home. :)

(clicky-clicky makes the pictures bigger-er)









That crazy nation one with white blobs went right into David's stomach, while the anchor with the brown poo (supposed to be a rope, but it melted) was promptly eaten by yours truly.



Here's the bucket I decorated for it.

I won't mail it like this, obviously. I'm mailing it all separate and PRAYING it all arrives in one piece!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to see it in person!!!!!

-OrbitalMom

Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

Those are incredible! Very, very well done. Now, I must go get a cookie, I'm afraid. :-/