Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cinderelly, Cinderelly

"Cinderelly, Cinderelly, night and day it's Cinderelly!" I had an idea for a cake, and when my sister came up for a visit, the idea changed into something else. We were on Cake Central, "ooooohing" over this picture and decided to try it.



My sister Brenda took charge of making the mice, while I



took charge of baking the cakes, stacking them, coloring the fondant and covering the cakes and doll torso pick.



I *love* how she made the teeth!



Can she be ANY SWEETER?!?


Brenda made the pin cushion while I made the buttons and beads.






I made the bird on the dress. There was a second bird, but it was too big and too heavy to fit.




Isabel loved it.




Here it is. Lumpy, I know. I really don't know what's up with me and the lumpies.  But we like it!!

3 comments:

Big sis said...

It was so much fun, more, more ;)

Niki said...

LOVE IT!

Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

It's wonderful! I love Cinderelly :-)