Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Party Cake

We were invited to a Superbowl Party. Now, we none are sports fans (except for me, and pretty much only when it involves my Alma Mater, the Florida Gators.) We're going for the food and company.


I offered up a carrot cake, as its been the cake of choice these past two weeks. I decided to add a little fun to the cake.



Say Hello to the New Orleans Saints fan. Cool hair, eh?



This is a ratty couch. Hey, it's my first couch, give me a break. :)



Here are bug-eyed lady and her man, Saints Fan.



At their feet are some snacks, cups and a Colts football cap.













Here is Mr. Colts Fan, standing up, holding his arms aloft. What is he whooping at? Why is Mr. Saints Fan pointing? WHAT are they looking at?
















This.












The frosting's ugly, but I still like it!

Be it the Colts or the Saints, I hope everyone has a fun time watching the game this evening.


3 comments:

Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

That is just wonderful! How fun!

Great job on the details :-)

Niki said...

did you draw the cartoon on the tv or is it a transfer?

Kaaren said...

I free-hand drew it.