Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello Kitty Cookies

First, you order some cookie cutters. From Japan. Not kidding. Overpriced but what can I say, I wanted them. :)



The smaller cookie cutter is a set that has feet which are supposed to slide into the body. We baked, cooled and iced the cookies. Here are the feet.











There's that tongue again. :)










Cookies don't bake exactly the same, so you are never going to get the feet exactly the same every time. Getting these to stand was a chore.









When all is done.......Om Nom Nom!!



2 comments:

Big sis said...

So Wonderful, worth every cent for sure

Anonymous said...

They are adorable. I must say though, for a small cat she has really big feet. =)
They actually just opened up a Hello Kitty store at my mall. I wonder if they have these cookie cutters?
SFF