Friday, August 12, 2011

Yummy Carrot Cake

Hi all,

We have been traveling and now our computer is dead!  Bummer!!

Using a borrowed laptop, I want to quickly show you the carrot cake I made to take down to my sister's house in July, to meet my new niece Ava.

I wasn't going to do anything special, until my son saw the basket weave instruction sheet from back when I took classes and he mentioned how he did not understand it.  I took the cake and started a row, just to show him, and then just kept going.  It looks really bad, and the side hit the side of the box on the drive down, but let me tell you, I make a MEAN carrot cake.  My husband overheard someone say, when I was not around, "This is the best carrot cake I've ever had.  Wow. Better than TooJay's!"

It says "Somebunny loves Ava"

We love you Ava!  I can't WAIT to make your first birthday cake!!

2 comments:

Big Sis said...

Yumsome, I mean Awesome!

Niki said...

Super cute!!!