Friday, November 23, 2012

Snowman Cake Pops

I had a few things going on at the same time.  Friends from Boston were coming down to Florida to spend Thanksgiving down here and a co-worker was transferring over to our Chicago branch (yep, crazy) and Wednesday was the last day I was going to see him.

I decided to work on some cute snowman cake pops for them.  These were from Bakerella's book and boy howdy -  very detailed.  I had some staycation days that I used baking and baking and decorating.  My back and legs were killing me from standing up for hours on end.  I made gingerbread cookies, sugar cookies, potato chip cookies and these cake pops.

They came out not too bad.



I made about 48 cake pops.

My Boston pals were given a total of 15 each and my co-worker was given 4.  I saved 4 for people coming over for Thanksgiving, leaving 25 for me and my family to enjoy - tee hee.

This is my coworker's "Things to Remind You of What You're Leaving in Florida" Basket.  A beach towel, flip flops, sunglasses, suntan lotion spray and golf balls.  I also put in the 4 cake pops, 4 Christmas cookies and 2 potato chip cookies I made.


No comments: